måndag 1 februari 2010

Sportlife double pass

Now I have time to train again so I started the week with 2 passes back-to-back: Cykel 30 and S-Core 30. It was a bit strange because half the room was doing both while the rest were complete beginners who thought the idea of cycling for a whole 30 min was torture. I positioned myself strategically so that I would not discourage anyone. Of course I managed to be next to one of those annoying women who never sweats while I was splashing everything and everyone.

I would not be allowed to call myself a cyclist if I didnt do this pass at max speed, max resistance, max vomitkänsla. I was actually going for about 40 min because I was early and knew what to do with the bike. The fine choice of hard rock music pushed me even harder.

So once I had drained myself of energy, I still had another pass to do. Core training seems appropriate after cycling when my muscles are tired because it is precisely at that point I am likely to lose balance and fall. But I was having trouble following the instructor through the sea of asses in the room so I just looked over to my neighbour who seemed to know what she was doing. This training I need more of...a lot more of.

My balance is not so useless but it needs work. About all I was good at was the plankan but that is just strength and no balance stuff. One leg out in front of you, knee bends, arms still? No, more like arms waving frantically and muscles shaking. All I know is that I will not try yoga because this whole body relaxation really does make you feel like farting. And that is not appreciated in a room full of women.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade