söndag 3 januari 2010

New Year...dead blog

I can tell that the cycling season is on a break because my visit statistics have dropped way off this passed week. I have only had Google Analytics running since 21 nov so I missed the real peak of visitors I had after the link from Öijer and the MCK page. But I thought I would share some numbers anyway:

Visits: 285
Absolute unique visitors: 105 (great considering the number of people I know)
Page views: 654
Average time on the site: 2:46

Looking at the origin of the visits the toplist is:
Sweden: 252 (majority from Mölnlycke, Göteborg, Borås and Kinna)
United States: 6
Canada: 5
United Kingdom: 4
Belgium: 2 (excellent!)

And then we get to the most entertaining...which search phrases have led someone to visit this page. These are great!
ballet for cyclists (1)
bomnyckel (1)
belgian cyclist cock (1)
cyclist cock (1)
bilden beers (1)
extreme headache during svinflu (1)
canadians in goteborg (1)
fjortisar (2)

So to get my visitor numbers up, I will use this off season to fill my blog with what the people want...ballet, beer and medical information.

Thankfully, there was also one visit to my page following a search for 'MCK Elit 2010'. I can only wish... =)

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade