måndag 21 november 2011

2012 Goal #2

I think it counts as especially ambitious to set a goal on a grey Monday at this time of year. But why not? This one relates to XC which I have honestly always been quite scared of. In 2009 when I had my first real season with MCK I was doing HSport at the Västgötacupen races and then training on Wednesdays with the club. This combination, despite a race time of only 30 minutes, led to my seriously good time at Grenserittet. I see no reason why I cannot use XC for good interval training but there is no reason to kill myself in H30 or even HSenior. Racing is also training.

I realize that HSport is always an unpredictable class and you never know if some Elite is there who just doesn't feel like Elite that day. But until I am finishing top 5, why should I go to any higher class? So that is the second of my 2012 goals...finish top 5 in HSport in a Västgötacupen XC race. Are you up for that challenge Sven? I see you were also in this class last year...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade