onsdag 3 februari 2010

Pimp my MTB

Now is when all of the new 2010 parts start coming out so I start to wonder what can I buy this year to pimp my MTB. The big news of the year is SRAM's XX group but I can't afford that so I am not even going to open their website. Well, okay, just once. =)

My Full Dynamix is already completely Shimano XT but I could maybe switch the crankset to something from FSA. The wheels are fine but I noticed that they have used some really cheap components for things like seatposts and handlebars. That could be worth changing.

So I ask you out there in cyberspace...what should I start with? Tack för tipset!

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

det beror på vad du är ute efter kapa vikt, bara funktion eller utseende. giv oss gärna en bild och komponent spec så kan man lättare rekomendera prylar. men byta hjul ger oftast störst förändring.
mvh Hansen

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade