söndag 21 mars 2010

Why not?

After yesterday's pass, my bike was no longer white so my goal today was to wash it. But that is boring so I decided to have another ride first and then wash it. I pity anyone out today who decided to head east first and then return home west. I did that yesterday so today I headed west first towards Skatås and was met with one hell of a motvind. It was one of those so strong that I could feel my MTB swaying and this thing is 11kg!

Anyway, I did most of 8:an which was basically stopping for people and accelerating the whole way around. But there was no ice/snow so that was nice. Then I headed back along the road towards Kålltorp and E20 before literally flying along the cykelmotorväg along E20 back through Sävedalen.

Time: 58:20.4
Hr peak: 187
Hr average: 152
Energy: 664 kcal

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

var också ute idag och körde lvg och resan på väg genom lexby mot sävedalen var inte skoj det blåste hårt i ansiktet

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade