lördag 20 mars 2010

MTB premiere!

It was a lovely day to make my first ride of the year. Almost too lovely. There is still a ton of grus everywhere and ice/snow patches here and there but I ride an MTB so these things do not matter.

I just did a fairly lugnt ride Partille - Jonsered - Aspen/Lerum - Aspenäs which passes lots of lovely places for fika if you are that type of cyclist. Fine, I admit to one break in the middle. But it is only March so a break is allowed.

Distance: 29.5km
Time: 1:38.09
Hr peak: 181
Hr average: 148
Energy: 1067 kcal

Ja ja...maybe the 148 heart rate average is a sign that I was a bit too relaxed. But then again I was recently called an 'alpin ekorre' for my fine running.

So what about my knee? Yes, it is still there and it was sort of hurting about halfway through. But it was more like a 'good pain'. The bike seems to be set up well. It is amazing what shifting the seat forward 3cm can do. It also has SPD pedals which naturally helps. Let's not discuss why I wasn't using SPD before. It is stupid not to use them. But I finally started to in cross.


And then we end with a nice picture to illustrate how I feel about stänkskydd on bikes. Mud is my friend. =)

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade