lördag 6 mars 2010

MCKs MTB 2010 up and running

Finally it was time to kör igång our new focus on MTB but due to the ice it was not very much MTB. Still, this was a good day. First it was time for my second 90 minute running session of the week and this one was much worse. The idea was stavlöpning but instead of taking my ski poles I took the walking ones so I was sliding around a lot. When I could, I had a very nice rhythm going with the poles and steps and it was pretty fast too. So do not be surprised if you see me running in Partille with poles now. Super effective training guaranteed! So this was your basic running in terrain where there are no trails plus a series of hill intervals which were great. I felt really strong this morning.

Next on the agenda was discussion and starting from around Easter there will be some type of MTB långlopp training which will be arranged so that you can jump off and head home at several points. This will be up until Billingeracet but I plan to continue with routes from Sävedalen after that. In all of these cases you do not need to be a member in MCK to join in.

So then it was time for some 'core' training with a pilates ball. It was okay but I still need Core at the gym to get all of the basics too. Then testcykel with many nasty little intervals that made my legs burn and should make tomorrow rather difficult. Good thing Vasaloppet is on. I won't need to move.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade