torsdag 11 mars 2010

Sportlife löpträning - backinterval

It is Thursday again so that means time to drop by Sportlife Örgryte/Göteborg tennis club. In their lobby right now they have bikes from PitPro so I had something to do while waiting. Yep, if someone gave me one of those to ride at the XC races, I would not complain at all.

Anyway, today was time for hill intervals so I was all excited. However, during the 3.5km warmup I could feel why it is not so good to strength train the way I did one day before running. Aj it hurt everywhere and now my lårmusklar are not happy with me at all. So it was probably good that the 'hill' was not like the one we MCKare ran up last weekend.

The trainers said that we should run the 4x1min intervals (2 min vila) at a fairly steady pace. But mjölksyra is something for elit so if you run too hard you will wake up tomorrow and not want to train. Well, I wasn't planning on training tomorrow so of course I will run like hell and collect as much mjölksyra as I can. =) Afterall, I have 500m mountains in Norway to get over during the summer.

The first two 1-min were okay but my last 2 were horrible and I had no energy. Then after some strange co-ordination moves which just made my muscles hurt more, it was time for 4x30s intervals (1.5 min vila) and those I could manage better.

Finally it was time to 'jog' back down to the start but it was clear and downhill so I couldn't really help but try and pass everyone. As usual, I couldn't catch the top 5 but still I did well. They must think I am an idiot.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade