måndag 8 mars 2010

Bloody spinning

The weather has been very strange this afternoon and it is extremely dry in the air. That will explain what happened to me during Cykel 30. Anyway, I felt very out of place with this bunch and to try and get the most for one of the 4 min songs I had basically maximum resistance while sitting. Damn right it hurt but I kept at it and obviously pushed a wee bit hard. The next song was 3 min of high cadence which is actually stupid after such a tough song. But in a room full of beginners, no one was really making any effort so it didn't really matter to them.

Somewhere a minute into this song my nose started bleeding quite badly. Dryness does this kind of thing. Sure, everyone has a nosebleed once in awhile but this was one of the worst I have had. Good thing they had napkins because I needed a lot and I could feel myself becoming quite pale. All this is natural since my heart rate was up and the blood was pumping strong. What pissed me off was that not one person in the entire room bothered to ask if I was okay. They just stared and kept riding. What the hell is this? If you fall on your ass in the street, someone will say 'Hur gick det?'. In this room? Nada.

So after another few minutes the bleeding stopped and I did Core but I was not all that into it after this...especially when it was the same people.

In a way this is good because MCK is starting the MTB training and then I will be there 3-4 days each week. And tonight I could have been running instead which would have been more effective. Stupid gym.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade