onsdag 13 oktober 2010

Wigglecrossen

Once I gave up on the idea of having my tubulars glued for the weekend, I had some time left over for a bit of training. After readjusting the brakes for the second time this week, it was time to start Wigglecrossen. I felt pretty seg in general yesterday so the Merida felt heavy and slow. I thought that my Shimano RS20 wheels would be better than the 105/Mavic mix which was originally on the bike. But the back felt like it had a wiggle. The braking surface though was much better. After a couple laps at my Sävedalen grass field, I just continued on the road a bit to get the legs going. After flying over the cobblestones in Partille C, I was ready to head home. The wheels are still in one piece so I guess it will be fine.

SMHI says -4C in Falun on Saturday morning so I am actually feeling okay about racing clinchers. It will probably be quite dry. Either way, I should remind myself that I am doing this for fun so there is no reason to stress over this. If I want stress, I have a job.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade