torsdag 7 oktober 2010

A long hour

Last night's 1-hour MCK planning meeting lasted 2.5 hours but still it was productive. The details for our CX race are not 100% clear yet but the work is divided. This is the first time in a while where I felt that my English was standing in my way of doing things. There are many parts of race organizing/running which I would love to volunteer for but there are many rules and official things which make me feel intimidated to walk in with my language. Which is a shame. But maybe it is just me who is making the issue out of this. Maybe no one cares. I mean people read this blog in Sweden and it is not very Swedish.

Anyway, the most heated discussion was around the start order. It seems SuperSpeczialKlass is starting last with Prestige in the middle. I can understand the anti-climax argument but at the same time very few from the public are there to watch anyway. I have contacted all of my friends across the country to try and bring some outsiders to watch. Everyone else should do the same.

My ankle feels fine now after running in the rain to Lindome station. But everyone around me is sick at the moment so I have worse things to worry about than a little muscle pain.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade