tisdag 19 oktober 2010

Det blev 86!

Yes, 86 visits yesterday which is probably the record for my little page here. Of course Öijer linked me once but I didn't have the Google Analytics tracking set up yet so I missed that.

My new Ridley is up at Allebike in capable hands because they happened to be fastest and cheapest yesterday. Plus, I wanted to check out their new CX bike which Mattias from IK Ymer was floating around on this weekend. So my first ride will be tomorrow.

Then there is the thing with my tubdäck again. Last night I didn't have time after driving from Alingsås. Today my calendar says 'Sekt dag 13-20'. Yes, we are planning to invite Sven Nys (who I saw again in Partille this morning) so that we can worship him and his superior cross skills. Nej, they just like calling things Sektion here instead of Avdelning. Maybe it sounds more efficient? So I lose another gluing night in other words. Maybe I should put my limited time into proper test rides on the new bike. With weather this wet, my tires will just fall off anyway.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade