torsdag 21 januari 2010

TC torsdag

I suppose you are all wondering about the top secret MCK testcykel pass and it just so happens that Björn Fredriksson has given away the secret. Here it is...

• uppvärmning 15 min
• långa int: 7/3 - 9/1 - 4x 3/2 – 7/3 – 9/1 (kadens 90-100)
• aktiv vila 5 min
• korta int, stå: 5x 15/15, 5x 30/30, 5x 70/20 (kadens 80-90)
• aktiv vila 5 min
• korta int, stå: 5x 15/15, 5x 30/30, 5x 70/20 (kadens 80-90)
• nedvarvning till krampryck

Ouch! This I will have to try at home first because the first aktiv vila would probably be aktiv collapse for me. But at least I have a goal to work towards. Try getting this kind of pass at Sportlife. From Björn's report, only 3 survived.

For now I will have a semla as laddning for the weekend which will consist of either running or this TC pass, some weights and cross on Sunday.

2 kommentarer:

Björn sa...

Just let me know, and I'll pick you up next Tuesday or Thursday for TC in Lindome. My car leaves Gbg at about 17.15. It also takes me home afterwards...

You should join us!
/Björn

hejchris sa...

Tuesday I can't make it because of a Sthlm meeting but Thursday can work. I will let you know...
Chris

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade