tisdag 12 januari 2010

Goals 2010

Finally, after much thought, I can list out some goals for the next cycling season. And probably things will change again but I can start with this...

LVG
Not so much here. But I will try when I can.
1. Ronde von Vlandeeren - Belgium 3/4
The 150km will be tough and with the stones I consider this more cross than LVG. Forget Vättern, finishing this will be a nice start. Even if I will be way off the pace.
2. Tour of Sweden - Falun
I signed up because it was 95kr. Not sure if I want to ride 5 days in a row but the timing is perfect for långlopp season.

MTB XC
This will mostly be for teknikträning.
1. MTB SM Rättvik
It would be nice to finish this year. I will see how the first races go in Västgötacupen before I decide.

MTB Långlopp
This is really my focus.
1. Långa Billingeracet
This was a shock last year...I need to try again. Goal #1 is to beat Sven. =)
2. Mörksuggan and/or Lida Loop
Since MTB SM is there I should do this...faster than I did in 2007. I have done Lida twice and was slower the second time. Bad trend.
3. Norwegian triple: Grenserittet, Raumerrittet, Birkebeinerittet
The goal here is to meet their 'Merkekrav' which is the winning time + 50%. In Grenserittet I missed this by 30 min so this will be my biggest goal, by far.

CX
Finally, here come the big goals.
1. Build the super bike, with Ridley frame.
2. Start training cross in August so I am ready for CX-Cupen and the 40 min race time.
3. To score at least 1 point in Veteran class. That means finishing in the top 12 in a race, according to the current rules (this will be tough).
4. To find some gubb-races (Masters class) and race cross in Belgium at least twice. If they still have the Masters World Cup next year, that would be perfect.

So what do you think? Am I completely unrealistic? If I invest the time, something will come out of it. I can feel it.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade