måndag 18 januari 2010

Out for a spin - Part 1

Like Stybar yesterday, I was having a pretty bad day. I could feel my calves becoming stiff after my lovely 10km of running on Saturday so my ambition for tonight was a good old 'återhämtningspass'. I tried RPM which is supposed to be based on intervals and like most spinning passes you can make it as tough as you want. I could feel the benefits of cross right away because this 50 min flew by.

The interval parts or 'utmaningar' if you want were songs 3, 5 and 7. And, no, Song 2 was not our favourite from Blur. =) For the first utmaning we were supposed to choose motstånd 'lite jobbig' which is useless so I chose to go at twice the pace of the music instead. The song 5 intervals were a confused mix of sitting and standing 60/30/15 or something but I decided for a motstånd of 'skitjobbig'. By the time I had things figured out, song 5 was over and it was another slow crappy återhämntning song. Blä. Song 7 was a lovely expression of my growing leg strength but after a very short bit of pain, that was it...no more fun for me...cool down and boring stretches.

So what can I say? Good pass after a weekend of hard training but I need more than this. Wednesday and Thursday at MCK seems to be the best choice.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade