lördag 22 maj 2010

Oh how long I have waited...

Today at precisely 15:40, my bike and I were best friends again. It feels like an eternity but now I am back. So the plan was to have a 'cykelglädje' tour and that was a success.

It took 5 minutes before I got covered in mud which is amazing when you consider how dry it is. Instead of turning left and up the hill to Furulund, I turned right towards Sävedalen where I could have a nice dose of cykelglädje (no hills or wind). Skatås had a few runners at along 8:an but nothing like it usually is so I could sail around there at a pretty good pace.

Then it was time for some streets and I even did go over towards Avenyn so technically I did see part of GöteborgsVarvet anyway. But the city is annoying when you are riding because no one walks where they are supposed to and people even ride in the wrong directions. But I had my MCK jersey so people moved even if I was going quite slow at that point. Over towards Allén and Ullevi I could accelerate again and pass everyone else until I was back to Skatås again for a few smaller trails before heading home again.

My muscles feel rested and strong. And the steering on the bike is fine. There is another noise but it is probably my pedal.

I forgot my pulsklocka so I will have to guess the numbers.
Time: 1:45:14
Distance: Avenyn and back with some nice side trips
Energy: 2 bananas
Hr ave: Above 0
Hr peak: I think there was one 185-hill

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade