torsdag 6 maj 2010

Just like the sign says...

This sign always makes me smile because this is what we all want to be. Håkan Hellström wrote a song about this street and I will now write an blog entry about it.

So what has changed? Did I eat snabbmacaroni? No. I just had the usual sportgryn. What changed was my bike position.

The first few minutes felt different in my knees but every rotation felt so much more effective. My quads and calves were solid and when I got to the hill up to Furulund it felt great. Since my plan today was to just spend about an hour, I decided to push much harder than I have on this trail before. Wow! What a difference! I could stand up just fine and really attacked the hills. But just to make sure that it wasn't just a matter of time before I have a calf cramp, I rolled down to Allum and then did a bit of tempo training along the river since there was no one around. And I could certainly feel a bit of pain starting but how often in MTB do you have a flat road to fly along at over 30 km/h?

So watch out HSport...things are happening...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade