torsdag 31 mars 2011

Ganska blää dag

I don't know what it is but I have been feeling miserable all day. It is usually my arm but that felt better even if things are moving to my shoulder. Others were annoyed with the weather but it wasn't that either. A third guess could have been money related since I was looking at those bikes online and then remembering that I actually have no money at the moment.

The only thing I can think of is that technically this is my last day of being a researcher. Research. The thing I took 6 years of university of in Canada and then 6 years for my PhD in Stockholm so that I could do. And the thing I have done rather unsuccessfully for the last 5 years. It must be this. I start my new Scientific Editor job tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. I still get to research 1 day a week but I am certain that will stop when I run out of funding. So I think most of my worry is just the fact that I didn't get everything finished off this week so my weekends are shot for the next while. But on the positive side I found a real job!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade