tisdag 22 mars 2011

Enjoy your flight Mr Pickering...

Probably a couple of you already figured out that I was actually in Canada for the last two weeks. I mean how often do I shy away from my MTB in spring or my running trail of death in Partille? I just didn't want to advertise that I was away.

The running was okay but the hills were like speed bumps. Then again I was starting from almost zero so taking it slowly is good. By some miracle of British Airways and the oddly efficient new Terminal 5 at Heathrow, everything worked out and I arrived on schedule with my suitcase. This was my Christmas since I couldn't take the trip in December but I definitely suggest Christmas in March for those of you that hate stress.

I probably said that I am from Toronto but the suburb I lived in during high school and university is called Burlington. And, funny enough, this year Burlington is hosting the Canadian cycling champs. I will have to find some clips and point out the sights.

But now I need to sleep and try and get onto this time zone. Blääää.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade