torsdag 10 mars 2011

First långlopp planned

It was time to plan for a couple of MTB marathons in Norway since they have a nasty habit of actual becoming full. And Grenserittet was actually full with 7000 people already but they had some spots open for foreign riders. I mean someone has to win it so they have to make space for Emil or the Kalas guys. So 6 aug I will be doing this grusväg rally instead of CykelVasan the week after. Yes, Way Out West won.

But before that Farrisrunden is high on my list. This 18 juni race was quite nice last year despite the ton of rain but at 68km it is the type of långlopp that you can go all out in and still make it. And Larvik is lovely.

What is less clear is Raumerrittet the week before because that is such a brutal race in every way. Den Långa Dagen is the last weekend in May up in Ludvika and that is just road/grusväg and a nice little arrangement. Of course my bad form mean hitting the good old wall and feeling like I would die. But still.

May is still unclear. I might have to be on a training conference for my new job and that will mess up both the double XC weekend Hjo/Tidaholm plus Billingeracet. But nothing is settled yet.

2 kommentarer:

Philip sa...

The MCK page has Bockaracet MTB on the 10/4 listed as the first race, you up for this?

I'm planning to do Billingeracet, Ränneslättsturen, and Bockstensturen out of the Swedish långloppscup, with some shorter XC races in between

hejchris sa...

I did see Bockaracet which I assume is the one in Skåne. I could not find any info on it yet. Honestly I am not so sure of my form yet but that has never stopped me before.

Södertälje looks interesting with the XCE.

Chris

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade