torsdag 31 mars 2011

Sheep à la CykelCity

I am already getting visits from Google for 'White XC Pro' so to be fair to the other stores I can mention them too. I said the other day that XXL has an Ultegra LVG for 13000kr and thought that was pretty cheap. But what does CykelCity have to offer at the same level? Quite a bit actually.

First we have their Columbus Pinta RS for 12000kr which is 105-spec and with Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels. In combination with the service and the fact that you will leave CykelCity with a bike that is assembled and set up for you, I think we have a winner here.

But, fine, you say that you need Ultegra. I myself like the feel of the Ultegra STi compared to 105 and the TRP EuroX brakes on my Ridley (Ultegra) have more power than those on my Merida (105). But other than that I don't notice any difference. So enter Columbus Vola E2 for 15800kr. Full Ultegra and Racing 5 wheels. Very nice. Okay, so then maybe you find Columbus ugly and want something else. Why not their BMC Streetracer 105 for 13000kr? Damn fine looking bike for the money if you ask me. I had been considering the Cérvelo S1 which is 20000kr this year but their spec list is kind of stripped compared to last year's so I wonder if BMC is not the best choice now.

Overall, XXL is not looking like such a good deal anymore. At least for LVG. But the fact still remains that we have no good MTB stores in the Göteborg area so for that I think it will be 1-0 Norway for mud.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade