fredag 17 juni 2011

Squeak? Nej...eller ja. Blä

Yesterday I got home from work at 19.30. No chance for either training options in other words. But this morning I used a bit of my vacation day for MTB instead of driving to Norway.

All of that screwing seemed to help at first since there were no pedal noises. But then I turned up the gradual hill road and the squeaking started as usual. It only squeaks when I am putting a lot of force on the pedals. It is not the pedals themselves because they are the same I used for CX and I had no trouble there. It is also not the clips because it squeaked before on the old shoes too.

I have no choice but to take the whole vevarm/vevlager off and start again. I was hoping to do that today but my package from EvaldsMTB has just been sent now. So basically I have a bike that is probably fine providing I dont hit any hills. Guess it is time to move to Denmark.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Make sure the two opposing bolts on the non drive side cranks are done up tight as when loose they tend to creak a bit
//Philip

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade