onsdag 8 juni 2011

All hail Sid!

By skipping a fika and being efficient, I managed to leave work early. It was still 18.00 when I made it home but anyway that is early. I had some clips to adjust. I started riding and at first I felt a bit in my left knee but it went away. So I guess it is fine despite several muscle spasms while doing things I would not normally do.

Up to Puketorp and across my blue trail was just as fun going in that direction as it was the opposite way the other day. At Bohusleden I turned left this time since my shoes were fine. Basically that is the toughest section between Kåsjön and Skatås but I managed things I have never made it up or over before. Sid is a miracle! No kick-back or anything.

By the time I was up to the running trail at Furulund, my bike was making the usual noises in the crankset and the back brake is squishy but I can handle these things. What I do need though is a X King on the front. So after a victory lap Vallhamra - Östra - Fräntorp and through Sävedalen I returned home after an unplanned 90 minutes of fun.

But now I need to see some mud to bring my overconfidence down a bit. And tomorrow may bring some of that. MCK training premiere? You bet!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade