torsdag 16 juni 2011

Screwing and stuff

I spent last night screwing and fiddling with the MTB to see if I could isolate this creaking problem. The vevarm was not terribly tight and when I did tighten it the opposite screw usually loosened a bit. So I probably have uneven wear on the bottom bracket which would explain another noise. I should have the BB today and my new stem will be here early next week.

Obviously I have decided to DNS Farrisrunden which is a shame. But I need to fix everything. I can't just ride it despite obvious problems. No more short cuts. I need to be able to trust the silly thing. At the moment it has problems during every ride.

Kanskecrossen is tonight AND the usual MTB training. But I am not even going to get my hopes up for making it by 18.00. I do have the next 3 days off though so that will mean a fair bit of cross and a KanskeMTB depending on delivery times.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade