onsdag 22 juni 2011

It's fixed!!!!

First of all I would like to ask Västtrafik for my 90 minutes back. I was on this spårvägn when it crashed into a truck and essentially shut down all traffic in the centre. Then because of some stupid bridge repairs after 17.30 at Svingeln they moved all of the Partille buses to Ullevi so I had to take Alingsåspendeln and walk back home from Allum. Did I see any sign of construction activity at Svingeln? Of course not.

Finally I got home only to find my package from Wiggle sitting outside my door. Stupid Parcel Force obviously doesn't care about the value of my Squeezy gels and new stem. But anyway all of the parts I need are now here.

It was 19.00 and I headed out for a nasty 'empty stomach' ride up to Furlund on the löpspår of death fully expecting the usual noises from the vevparti. But...NEJ! Perfectly silent! Makes no sense at all how a couple of mud bits could cause so much noise. But I did put a bucket of grease on so that may also have helped.

Now I am back!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade