onsdag 5 januari 2011

A place to store my ski poles

I am trying to be patient but it is failing miserably. I WANT MY SKIS NOWWWW! Come on Pölder Sport. Enough is enough. If you are so overworked why not hire some extra people???

And I will now tell you why that is not a good idea. I already said that my skis are the wrong length but now I have also learned that my poles are 10cm too short! Maybe this does not mean so much but any small improvement will matter over 90km. So if the guy in Stadium at Solna Centrum from 2004 that sold me this ski equipment happens to still work there, we need to talk. I need to make a return. It will hurt.

Normally I would have given up long ago but I've been bitten by the ski bug. I like it. I want to ski. Öppet Spår is going to kill me but I will do it anyway. So I have just thrown out the budget because there is nothing affordable left in the stores now. Gloves? I just threw away 550kr on a lovely pair of Craft Elite Wind gloves which have perfect fit. Why? There was nothing else in my size.

I hope I can find some reasonably-priced poles tomorrow. But I am terrified that the only thing left in the right length will be the gorgeous Swix Triac that the pros use with a price tag of 3200kr. Hjälp!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade