fredag 14 januari 2011

Jaktstart

Tonight is Fredagscrossen but unusually I already have adventures in store for this Friday night. And that is a shame since everyone knows that the best plans are made over a couple of pints at a local pub.

The adventure continues with my Pölder Sport order. Posten says they will have to reklamera which obviously means the skis are lost. Yep, losing a 2m box seems hard. Now that I think back, it was quite smart of me to choose 'Faktura' so this adventure hasn't cost me anything.

After work today it was jaktstart for any pair of skis I could get. The plan was to spend the weekend visiting every possible store looking for basically anything. Failure there would then mean a trip to Borås and finally an excursion to Norway where they should certainly have skis. But I got shit lucky, one could say.

Udéns Sport just up the road from CykelCity was unpacking a shipment of skis when I showed up. Check this out. Atomic WorldCup superduper elite skis from 09/10 with bindings for 2995kr! I was worried that a ski that good would be completely uncontrollable but the guy speaking Dalmål said it would be perfect for Vasaloppet. I buy. He should know about Vasaloppet. So Tuesday I will pick up my ticket to Mora. =)

2 kommentarer:

Philip sa...

result!

hejchris sa...

Yes! Finally!
Chris

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade