torsdag 13 januari 2011

Hindås again



With rain in the forecast I decided to head over to Hindås again for a lap of their 7km track. That would be all I could manage before it was too dark. The new jacket felt great and it is definitely windproof. The poles were outstanding! This is the first time I had really tried them out in actual trails so my diagonalåkning was pretty good. My skis were, as usual, slow but that was fine since it was icy. There are only 2 downhills there and I fell on the first because the tracks disappeared at the bottom (someone was braking, obviously) but a fall in snow is fine for me.

Since I was only planning 1 lap I was trying to keep a decent speed and that was sort of working. But it takes a lot of energy to try stakning for the entire last km. Öppet Spår and my hotel is paid for but it feels like I am going to have to do it again. Glada motionär pace is fine but I am capable of better than that...

3 kommentarer:

Fat Boy sa...

Impressive! Keep up the good work!

Anonym sa...

with a lamp on your forehead its never gets too dark in Hindås...
One Varta for 129 kronor at Clas Olson is good enough or a better Asaklit for 50 kronor extgra.

hejchris sa...

When I got home I realized that I should have just done the second lap while I was there. I have a pannlampa already.
Thinking about my current skiing speed, I am going to need a light by the time I get to Mora...

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade