fredag 7 januari 2011

Lewwwnd

And so I am back in Lund for the 4th time. First was in 1999 during my first year here. I was on my exchange in Sthlm and a classmate was here in Lund. What a crazy weekend! I learned all about gröna hissen and some cool little club. Next visit was 2001 when I was doing a little Tour de Skåne. And then there was the Lundakarnevalen weekend. Oj. I even managed to learn the u sound that people only seem to use in Lund.

This is a university city and since I am researching at a university, this is one of the six places I can work in this country. But after spending the last 2 years dissing Uppsala, a move is not what I need. At the same time, Lund has a charm that Uppsala doesn't have. I think it is the Danish architecture and cute little streets. It was dark for my walk tonight but maybe I can see a bit tomorrow after the race.

So...the fog is thick and there is quite a bit of snow still. But it is not ice (yet) so I suspect tomorrow will be a lot of sliding. High of 6C tomorrow = Sunday muddy Sunday.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade