måndag 3 januari 2011

A mix of everything

The last couple of days have not been so ideal for training outside and today was one of those abrubt 'return to stress' days at work. But that was no surprise. Snow is on the way so that will boost my spirits.

Pölder Sport has been in contact with Posten who are now looking for my skis. Huh? Their tracking says Jönköping so how big could the sorting place be there? Just give me my skis. I have been a good boy.

I was also looking at all the ski marathons between now and Vasaloppet and there is no need to go all the way to Mora. Borås, Ulricehamn and Skövde all have races where I can humiliate myself. And I know that the first one is going to hurt like hell. The second one too. So why not make my 3rd be Öppet Spår?

And then we are only a few days from the CX finale down in Lund. I am going and I am late deciding so I still have no clue about my 2011 licens. But if you ask me I think SCF is making this difficult for themselves by putting two races in the next year which are still in last year's series.

2 kommentarer:

Mattias sa...

Its easy. You can still race on your 2010 license.
SCF office will not open until the monday after the race. This is the proper way to make a CX-cup which runs in time with the international CX-season.
But if you have any questions, ideas och complains about the CX-cup, this years or next. Your are free the join the CX-meeting in Lund on saturday evening.
We need your thoughts to make everything better.

hejchris sa...

Hurray! 2010 licens it is! Do I need my international licence to race in Skåne? =)

Yes, I will attend the CX meeting. Basically everything about CX-Cupen this year was perfect so I would not change much.

See you soon for the big Superklass finale. Maybe this time I will catch up to you...

Chris Cross

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade