tisdag 11 januari 2011

High on the Chris Diss List

I see yesterday was very close to my besöksrekord, probably because everyone was eagerly awaiting Björn's report on the weekend. Most of my visits come via his page, afterall.

And meanwhile I am spending this little bit of fame dissing everything I can. Not good. But in general we have to diss these winters in southern Sweden. How fun is it to have solid ice and -1C all the time? I need to train but at the moment I can't even walk to the bus.

But at the top of the Chris Diss List at the moment is Pölder Sport. 19 dec they mailed my skis and Posten stopped it in Jönköping the day after. 3 jan they said they would contact Posten to see what happened. And to top everything off, this morning I get an email from them asking if Posten has called me yet. Why would they call me? Nowhere in our email contact has this been mentioned before. If I order a product, why should I have to fix delivery myself? This kind of thing is frustrating. If someone messes up, just admit it. Don't put me through this round of bull shit.

So at this point I will have to suggest shopping at Skistart.com instead.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade