onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Wake me up when September ends...

I have seen a cross T-shirt with the line 'Wake me up when September ends' and it is just perfect. But I think I also need to take a 'blogg paus' since I realize that my writing is just full of complaints and nothing positive. I need to deal with this on my own. The MCK forum has details of our local races starting 28 aug which I will miss due to a conference and then 1 sept and so on. SCF also seems to be settled with the cross schedule now. I will try my best to be at something but I am making no promises.

Buying this car is the second biggest thing I have done in my life. Moving to Sweden was the first. In my view the downpayment is enormous and I now have 3 months left to save that much...I may very well end up living on havregryn and snabbmacaroni (which would, obviously, make me a faster cyclist). Once I get the car the monthly cost is perfectly within my normal range. But getting there is a battle. I want to buy cross stuff and go to every race. But if I do I am fcuked.

And I should keep all of this to myself because only I could actually end up in this kind of situation. Working at a university and living alone means less margin when it comes to money. But both my job and my apartment are great so I have no plan of changing either. It just complicates things.

So, see you eventually at a GöteborgsSuperprestige but for now I will shut up...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade