söndag 14 augusti 2011

Sunday running

After standing at a festival for two days I should have took a nice relaxing bike trip. But I decided to run first and then consider the bike. I needed to tackle my hill route again.

At the bottom of the hill there was a group of 3 runners in a club which I tried to keep pace with but as soon as the steep bit started it was avhängd for me. I could still see them but they had the power uphill. They kept on the road but I headed over to the hill of death and my 5km löpspår for a truly horrific climb today. But this time I kept running and was still out of breath because just when I was almost back it was time for another hill. Even in the downhill part in the middle I was feeling alive and that was just in time for the next death hill up to the highest point of the lap.

I was barely managing this time but I did not stop, ever. Compared to last week I kept a decent pace downhill and that meant I had a nice vomitkänsla when it flattened out a bit but somehow I pushed on and kept up the pace to make a beautiful sprint. This was massive!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade