onsdag 3 augusti 2011

Unwelcome insurance bill

Today I am actually not stiff so the body is responding well to the running. And a quick Eniro measurement tells me that my route is almost exactly 10km. Good good.

But to help push my car decision, last night I received the next insurance bill. Keep in mind that the dealers said my car is worth 5000kr. The latest quote to insure my prized possession is 4500kr/year and that is also with a självrisk of 4000kr. Where is the logic in that? So if the thing is totalled I might be able to use the insurance money to buy 1 tubdäck for my CX. What the hell???

Definitely in a squishing mood now...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You should get at least 10K trade-in on your car at any dealer, especially if you're using their finance options!
//Philip

hejchris sa...

I thought so too. But that was not the case...5K is the highest anyone offered even if it were in top working order.
Chris

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade