fredag 5 november 2010

Super speczial Borås plans

By some miracle I am still healthy and the weather for this weekend says no rain. Yes, it IS possible to have a sunny day in Borås and Göteborg. But last year's course in Borås was like Norberg...lots of hills, mud and grass and completely horrible for me. So my expectations are low and I expect to be floating around defending my last place.

After Stockholm, it seems like I am supposed to be racerapportör for a certain Falu CK cyclist in every race. So someone could give me an Öijer cam and a mic so Oskar Ekstam can pass off to me for a report direct from the action. It could go like this...

Lisa made a great start and she is now surrounded by a group of MCK cyclists. Just look at their new uniforms! What a great club! Over to you Oskar...

Oj...that was a big slide in that corner. She is never going to catch up riding like that...

Jaha, on this long start/finish stretch she seems to be giving the finger to the camera now. Or maybe that was directed at that Chris Cross guy who just passed her?


If I continue with this type of commentary, things may end up like this fine YouTube clip.

But seriously, I will try my best and enjoy myself and hope that I am not last. On the agenda today is a little track building this afternoon at Slottskogsvallen. And I am still in the mood for throwing things so this is a good opportunity.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade