lördag 13 november 2010

Dagens huh and skadeglädje

Dagens huh so far was when I learned that prinskorv translated to English means 'little frying sausage'. Is this a local dialect or? Then again, if someone asked me that question I would not really know what to say.

But before we get philosophical, let's switch to skadeglädje which everyone enjoys. The last thing I did last night was just silly, even for me. And I didn't even drink. My pump is one of those floor models with the solid steel base and I am very careful to not hit myself with it. But last night it landed on the top of my foot and make a nice slice. Fan it stung! Today I will learn if the top of my foot is needed for CX.

And then the second thing is a classic and it sounds like others have done the same thing. But I will not distract her from the SM today or give any hints to her competitors. This could be a case of SM psyche. Besides, I am in charge of the sillyness. I readjusted the brakes and changed the back pads since they were basically gone. Then I cleaned out the pedals a bit and realized that everything was stuck...stopped...totally ceased up. FAN. Greasing is not something I can do in the hotel room so now I will spend the next 3 hours trying to fix this before deciding to ride my white bike instead. Bläää

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade