söndag 18 juli 2010

Stiffness and cross hunting

It should come as no surprise at all that my legs are stiff today. And now I get to enjoy a Sunday night of trouble sitting and standing up. Good thing I have a veteranlicens. =)

Yet by some miracle of medicine, I have just returned from an hour on my MTB which felt just great. My only purpose was to look for places to train cross and there is a nice grass field which has some ready-made trails and things. When I have a good track and see if it is rideable, I will post a map. But it is perfectly located for us in Sävedalen.

Then I went around the running trail at Blacktjärn which is another great place for cross riding which we are not supposed to ride on. Bläää

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

så länge man kör inom partille komun så finns det inget problem, det är när man kommer på stigar som går in i göteborgs kommun som skyltarna kommer.
Var är denna plats det börjar bli dax att förbereda sig för min första cx höst
// Hansen

hejchris sa...

Jaha...then that is another reason to love Partille. As long as I dont run over anyone, it should be fine then.
The CX spot is the grass field along Ugglumsleden up near where it changes over to the gravel path up the hill. I will post a pic from Eniro very soon. There are several of us who are eager for CX.

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade