onsdag 7 juli 2010

Hatkärlek again

This morning I went out for what was supposed to be a quick little ride. It was 70 minutes. And now it is 17C and windy here which was not terribly pleasant until I had been riding for a bit. Or, actually, it became warm when I reached Jonsered for another 2 times up that hill.

After the hill I kept going up to Knipavägen again and ended up riding all the way along that until the singletrack because I missed the right turn I was planning to make. So I had to stop and check the map and realized that there was only one road crossing which means I rode back and then left until I reached Bohusleden. The plan was to ride this a short bit until Råhultsvägen and it was tough going and rocky until I reached the other side of the rock hill. Then it became just perfect around Råhult...lots of roots but very rideable. And the view of the hills in the distance from here is amazing!

My hatkärlek is with my bike again. Has anyone else had a Full Dynamix before? How was yours? I still have a clicking noise and lately the whole bike has a drifting feeling. The fork does not feel all that smooth anymore when I hit things. And the new thing for today was that my back brake seems to be shot which made the steady downhill on Råhultsvägen a bit scary. Going up this would be interesting.

For a bike just over 1 year old, there seems to be a lot going wrong with it. Should I expect this? My old Trek was flawless for 3 years of hitting everything while I learned to ride. And my Merida CX is also perfect after almost 2 years of sand.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade