lördag 10 juli 2010

New PB for Mörksuggejakten?

After a day of Dala tourism, I am in a very relaxed mood. For example, I learned that Anders Zorn could not really figure out what it was that he liked about painting naked women but he did it anyway. Vilken kille! And the Vasaloppet museum has me in the mood to dust off my skis for the winter.

Anyway, back to Mörksuggan and my PB. In 2008 I did this 70km race in 3:55:07 which felt like winning an Olympic medal at the time. So can I beat this tomorrow?

Före
- My Full Dynamix is over 1kg lighter than my old Trek
- I am using SPD pedals now
- I have raced two impossible races in Norway with much bigger hills
- I actually train
- The weather forecast tomorrow is 20-27C and partly cloudy (perfect)
- I am starting in H30 so I will not get stuck behind everyone on the singletrack at the top of Vidablick

Emot
- 2008 was a year everyone had fast times
- My bike could fall into pieces
- Every race is different so it is impossible to know what will happen

Honestly, this race is pure joy no matter what happens so I will not flip out if I am slower. Well, I will if I am a couple seconds slower.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade