tisdag 8 juni 2010

The weekly mood cycle

Now I will tell you about a different type of cycling that I am going through these last 2 weeks. Saturday equals race day so then I am usually quite positive and eager to break my own PB. That has been easy since I have never raced DLD or Raumerrittet before. =) This I can call the cycling cycle, for lack of a better term. Then Saturday night the next cycle starts...the post-race pondering cycle. Sometimes I am completely high on cycling and sometimes I am ready to give it up. Sunday starts the next cycle which I will call the how hard did you push yourself cycle. Last Sunday my back was in agony and my legs were not all that happy either. And then starts Monday which is the worst cycle of them all...the coma cycle. I am completely sedated for the entire day and nothing goes well. No amount of recovery drink or sleep will allow me to skip over this cycle. That is what MTB marathons do to my body.

Luckily, today is Tuesday which means happy happy cycle cycle even if I still have a bit of leg stiffness leftover. This is the day where I start to look forward to the next race...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade