söndag 6 december 2009

My prize afterall

At the MCK julfest last night I was quite surprised to find out that I won the KM (club championship) in MTB in H30 class so I got a nice medal. If I remember correctly, that was the race hosted by MCK behind our clubhouse which was no easy race.

Then the surprises continued because they brought the things I won from the Göteborg series which I couldnt get because of my little svinflu thing. So I happily accepted a silver medal for the H30 DM (district championship) in both MTB (Kungälv, which was a race I was very happy with) and LVG (Fjärås, which was painful in every way).

And for my patience in showing up to almost every Göteborg series race this year and racing all kinds of disciplines I have never tried before (e.g. tempo, sprint, even LVG was new) I was awarded my first actual sports trophy for 2nd place overall in H30. And that was way better than the 4 pieces of paper I got for suffering 6 years through the PhD program.

After the race of my life in the morning, this was a lovely finish to the day...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Congratulations!
You are a fighter and those shall be rewarded!
But I figure this inlägg is a part of a psycological war that leads to the showdown on saturday ;-)
(I Hope you undersand my strange kind of humor)

Peter

hejchris sa...

I never thought of that! Thanks for the great idea! Let the psychology begin! =)

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade