torsdag 24 december 2009

Jul löpning

Canadians celebrate Christmas on 25 dec so my plans for today are probably not very traditional. And when some guy tells me he has 'dålig samveta när du springer förbi', perhaps running is not what I am supposed to do on this fine snowy morning.

This is the weather I have been waiting for...just above 0C, no wind, squishy snow everywhere in the forest. When you get this chance in Göteborg, Kalle Anka has to wait. I started with a nice 20 min warmup which took me up the massive hill a first time and conditions were fine. No slipping. It was time to throw in a few intervals to make the trip less of a gubbtur. First was a mini hill up to Björndammens terass...about 15s up. A good one to start with. So that was 2 times there.

Then I had to try the more serious hill which was a more gradual and steady climb of the type which kill me on the bike...almost a minute up this time.


The first 2 went well but I could feel my lack of training at the top of the second one. So my last was about 90s and a real bitch but who said interval training was supposed to be pleasant?

I ended with some terrain running which was fun but slow, then my spurt finish which was a fine finish to this 45 min.

Anyway, I just want to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas and I hope you will keep visiting next year.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade