lördag 11 december 2010

Things not to do while sick

After sleeping like half the day I felt ganska bra again except that I keep coughing. I still feel a bit seg but this is probably just a cold and not a flu. I couldn't exercise so I read a bit before realizing I had to get out and do something. So I went to try and buy some skis...bad idea!!!

Every store said that the best ski for what I want is the Fischer CRS but no one has them and they are not getting any more in. So some tried to sell me their top model but warned me that they are harder to control. Not good. Then others tried to sell me a cheaper one saying that they were not that much slower. That is like saying my 14kg crappy MTB is only a bit slower than my 12.5kg good MTB. Finally, another tried to sell me a set of Atomics but said that my boots would not really work so well on them.

All of this pissed me off so I ended up ordering a completely different ski online from Pölder sport. I should have just done that first.

Sounds like I missed a hell of a CX race today. Dammit! =(

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade