måndag 13 december 2010

Bilder but still sick


What a better way to celebrate Lucia with some pics from earlyLuciacrossen? Well, okay, just one pic of me. But here is a gallery full of the rest from Björn Eriksson. If this is my new race face, I think I am in trouble for next season...

I am still sick and very pissed off about it, especially after seeing all that snow in Kristianstad. This is exactly what we have been training for. Would someone like to share some details about SuperSpeczialKlass? There is not so much written on other blogs yet. Sounds like all the action and equipment failure was in the women's class. Angelica losing a vevarm at the finish line. Classic. Lisa breaking not one but two bakväxel in one weekend! Was the snow that deep? And then we have Åsa who won both days. Guess who was well prepared for the snow after our Göteborgs Superprestige training.

Wish I could have been there to slide around myself. But I guess I should just stop complaining, get healthy and keep training for Lund. While everyone else is eating their way through the holidays, I can train like mad...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade