torsdag 30 december 2010

Intersportloppet

How do you become better at MTB långlopp? If your answer is 'By doing many MTB långlopp' then grattis, you win an expired energy gel I found in my backpack! On Sveriges minsta cykelblogg we can't offer any better contests than this...

Anyway, I thought I should apply this same strategy to skiing. How can I be better at marathon skiing? By trying a couple ski marathons before Öppet Spår. Some searching led me to Intersportloppet which one could call rather perfect Vasaloppet training since it IS the same as HalvVasan. Will I manage 45km of skiing on 22 jan? I have no clue. But it will certainly give me a taste of things to come on 28 feb...

It's a sweaty -1C here so the snow is going and the road salt actually works. My car should start now but I am going to have to head inland to try and ski tomorrow. Over the next few days the snow will be gone here which probably means I will finally get my new skis.

2 kommentarer:

Philip sa...

If you get up to Hindås you can ski our frozen lake in additional to the normal track, (about 15km total), and I'll even supply coffee.

hejchris sa...

Jaha...maybe I should have read your comment before I headed off to Hindås for skiing. A coffee would have been nice. =)
Chris

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade