söndag 4 april 2010

MTB Tahult again

I thought I would do the same route as last week except in beautiful sunny weather instead of horrible rain. There was a pretty stiff wind though so I did not shatter my record by so much.

Distance: 25.6km
Time: 1:08:21
Energy: 981 kcal
HR peak: 186
HR ave: 167

The hill up to Furulund is really one to respect because it never ends. And this route has two others which are also pretty nasty. Still, I can't believe that I took 15 minutes longer last week. It just goes to show how much time is wasted by stopping for map reading or a quick break. This is something I have a problem with during långlopp races. The people at the food stops are nice so you want to have a chat. Then you lose 30 minutes if you stop 3 times.

Last year one of my best races was Grenserittet where I averaged 19.25 km/h. Today was close to 23 km/h with comparable hills. So maybe there is some hope. Although doing 3 times this distance 6 weeks from now at Billinge is a scary thought.

But now it is Tour of Flanders time!

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade