torsdag 15 november 2012

Coming soon in Denmark

Yes, now I will continue spreading info on Denmark to those of you in CX Sweden. But after reading Björn's latest inlägg it is clear that I am not the only one slightly losing it. Or maybe that was some Göteborg's humour which will be quickly followed up by a nice report from Belgium? We will see.

So here are some races to keep you busy down south.

24/11 Hjertestarter-cross
How can you not be interested with a name like this? The route is just south of Helsingör.

25/11 Copenhagen Cyclocross Grand Prix
Yes, another race with a big-sounding name that has been around for a few years now.

1/12 CX-Cup Afd 2 - Kongelunden på Amager 
This is the second of the series I started doing last weekend. Amager is just south of the airport in case you were wondering.

Of course I started reading the rules on SCF and realized that most are copied directly from UCI which makes sense because that would require the least amount of effort. But their rule about svarttävlingar seems to apply to those in other countries too so CX-Cup in Denmark is also a no no. Lovely. And what is this crap about 'utlandstillstånd'? I can't find any info on that. Obviously I haven't bothered with that neither now nor a couple years back when I started doing långlopp races in Norway. I have always had my own insurance so it doesn't matter to me.

And finally, I do cyclocross because I like it, not because I am training for next season. And I like the fact that the Danish races are technically simple and not trying to kill us.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade