fredag 30 november 2012

Chris goes viral

The title above should be no surprise considering I have kind of disappeared from everything and everywhere. I can start with a positive thing...my stress level is way way down now. But that little revelation meant that I almost immediately welcomed in a flu virus and have been crap ever since. I am almost through it now but tomorrow in Copenhagen is not going to work and I don't know about Sunday in Skatås. It so happens that another stupid thing happened because my boots fell apart and I kept wearing them so I have a massive blister on my foot. This has stayed sore because I have new boots which are not worked in yet. Not sure how my cycling shoes will feel but that I can find out soon.

But I have changed my mind about Vårgårda and it is a shame that so few have signed up yet. So, mostly to help out Vårgårda CK, I think a double weekend is in my future. And since all this sickness stuff has meant that I have managed to finish all those little things I had to do, the etapplopp I mentioned before in Denmark is a possibility. It is great that they contacted CX Sweden too. 4 races...2 days in 2 of the best possible locations in Copenhagen...how could it go wrong?

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade