torsdag 18 oktober 2012

Erik Birgerson for president and shoppers rage

I was happy about my picture the other day but now my smile is permanent. Erik Birgerson has taken a set of wonderful pics from Falun which you can see here. And despite clear instructions not to post separate pics I will anyway. To make up for this I nominate Erik for president.

First we have this action shot from the top of the first of the steep drops and hairpin curves. Check out the concentration and focus in my look. Maybe I could see the grill from here. You will also note that this was from Sunday's race since my leg is bleeding less. Yes, a lovely ad for Falun Lugnet...


But then check out this masterpiece! Look at the speed and the more aggressive race position. And doesn't the Ridley X-Ride look fantastic here? Yes, this pic was beautiful. To again make up for the separating the pics from their original source here is the link to Erik Birgerson again, in case you missed it.

And now to one of those fine moments that make a rainy day more manageable. On my way home I jumped off at Grönsakstorget and was walking behind a pretty typical tant carrying a shopping bag. Or? She was pointing at the övergångs markings on the road and that is when I saw one of those ever-present commuter cyclists that just kept going without slowing down. According to the rules this cyclist should have stopped. Our shopping tant knew this and kept walking. The cyclist narrowly squeezed by without a crash and to my surprise the shopping tant lifted up her bag and WHACK...slammed the cyclist in the back. Excellent. What a great scene!

I leave you with this...


0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade