lördag 20 oktober 2012

4 weeks 4 countries?

I have to sacrifice part of my weekend to finish an assignment for a pretty boring course I am taking at work. So, as you can expect, Spotify has been on all day, I have tackled my mountain of laundry and now I am writing this...

After more discussions about CX racing internationally I decided to search around to see how possible that actually was. And it would be surprisingly easy from Göteborg. Next weekend there is a race in Norway and the week after is SM in Sunne. And then off to Kalundborg in Denmark for a classic CX race course. And to round off the tour there is a race in Kiel, Germany the week after that. And once you are that far you can keep going with Denmark, Norway, Sweden and then Denmark again for a Lucia weekend.

My first response was 'COOOOOL! I have to do this!' But the realistic part of my brain that also makes me a slow cyclist soon pointed out all of those other things that need to be done before Christmas and just how much stress this would cause. But...but...Mr. Brain...this is cyclocross! You know that you like cyclocross as much as Mr. Liver appreciates a fine Belgian beer! You have to reconsider!

And with that internal conflict I should probably get back my my assignment.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade